B&E Foods is a boning specialist and a respected wholesaler of quality poultry products.
Our humble beginnings date back to 1991 when Bill and Lucy Dong opened up a small retail chicken shop and butcher in Canley Vale NSW, named it as B&E Poultry. In 2003, we moved into a factory complex in Smithfield and commenced wholesale distribution business. 2010 saw us expand interstate and launch another processing factory in Ormeau, Queensland, and in 2014 we moved our NSW operation to its current location in Blacktown. Today, B&E continues to be privately owned and operated, and has grown to one of the largest poultry processors in Australia offering jobs to many local families. In 2015, we changed our company name from B&E Poultry to B&E Foods to meet the continued product demands from our clients.
- B&E Foods has over 60 refrigerated vehicles operating daily service to our ever expanding customer base
- B&E Foods supplies to restaurants, hotels, wholesalers, supermarket chains, franchises, food service operators and retail shops all around Australia (including regional areas)
- Our distribution centres are supported by a specialised customer service department, a fully trained sales team and active telesales operators. Orders can be placed by phone or fax 24/7
- Ability to cut and package poultry to customer specifications
- Cold chain integrity maintained at all times
- Fully owned trucks and owner drivers combined to provide the best service
Our Mission & Vision
Our mission is to expand our presence and distribution in all major cities in Australia, not only as the most recognisable poultry supplier but also challenge as one of the leading broad line food service distributors.